Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Week 8 BOC: Photo Challenge



Professionalism is defined as “the conduct, aims, or qualities that characterize or mark a profession or a professional person.” At the Art Institute it was defined as being on time, prepared, and participating in class. I define it as going the extra mile to establish a relationship with the consumer. For me being on time is a big deal. In my mind being on time is being early, I was taught if you’re early you’re on time, if you’re on time your late, if you’re late your fired. I value a face to face conversation over a phone call e-mail or text message.  I feel the customer service aspect of a job is more important that doing the actual work in a professional manner. “There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.” I pride myself in being the ultimate team player, I am not afraid to compromise if it means repeat business. I value the overall experience and intend to pass that along to the customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment