Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Week 5 EOC: Midterm Evaluation

My classroom experience this quarter has actually been more enjoyable than previous ones. I have a new focus and thus have learned something’s that I missed out on when I previously took this class. I sometimes get agitated with the stories and seemingly pointless stats being thrown around because it takes away from the time in class that we get to do our work towards the project. The stories aren’t that bad they are just long and we cover a lot of subject matter in this class and time is of the essence. For me the time spent out of class is a little hectic seeing that I’m in portfolio presentation. I have not neglected my duties for this class I feel that I have went a step above by choosing a different location to run my business I cant really get local help I am limited to the internet and phones calls which aren’t as good as actually being in the city and physically seeing the needs you intend on addressing. The only issue I actually am having is with some of the more “artistic assignments” where the use of Photoshop and Illustrator come into play; I’m an audio student! Overall I’m doing well in this class and keeping up I am missing a few things but I have completed majority of what has been asked of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment