Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Week 10 EOC: The End

The class room experience hasn’t really changed since week 5. We still watch seemingly pointless clips and I still feel extremely confused on how to write a good business plan. I’m told not to be specific with numbers but I’m penalized in my final plan for not being specific. I’m told I can but don’t have to follow the questions given in the course shell to create my plan. I follow the questions because I have never written a business plan nor do I have any first hand resources to assist me. I get penalized because I’m “completely lost” in some areas, but was never shown how to properly do it. Overall I got a B on the project no gripes on that end but I don’t really feel like I learned how to effectively write a business plan. I have learned how to better break down the services I provide and how to market myself. This class has the right idea but I feel it was executed properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment